Rich_D

iPhone 5S 64GB (Unlocked) ***SOLD***

1 post in this topic

Rich_D   
Due to upgrading my handset over the weekend, I now have for sale my iPhone 5S, it is a 64GB model in Space Grey and has been used on O2, but is unlocked for use on any network.
The phone is in great condition, it has lived inside a protective case all of it's life, so there are only very minimal signs of use. The screen has also had a screen protector on all it's life so is unmarked, I'll also include a spare brand new screen protector as well. Everything works as it should, no dodgy buttons, no dead pixels, or camera issues, etc, it's faultless!
The phone comes in the original retail box, with a genuine Apple mains charger & lightning cable, sim removal tool, paperwork and brand new (sealed) earphones with microphone & remote, it is running iOS 9.0.2, with a factory reset ready to go...
Photos of the actual phone >>>
Img_4378_zpsp0azblwk.jpg
Img_4379_zpsv1qesrme.jpg
Img_4380_zpsm62tzhnz.jpg
Img_4381_zpsjznkobus.jpg
Img_4382_zps4bchc5zm.jpg
Img_4383_zpsiezf61j9.jpg
There is some slight marring of the polished chamfered edge, I tried to capture it by getting the light just right, there are also some light marks on the rear too, again not easy to photograph, in the flesh these marks are not obvious though and it still looks superb.
I am looking for £300 ono, posted 1st Class Recorded via Royal Mail, thanks for looking smile.png

*** SOLD ***

Edited by Rich_D