Cinege

e46 330cd crash, need help

Hey Guys!
First of all im new to the forums, and im from Hungary.
Last week i had an accident in the rain with my '04 330cd e46 facelift coupe
I cant rebuild the car because Hungary is lack of the parts : Bonnet and MTECH II front bumper.
Can someone help me to find both of them, because germany neither has it...:(
I would pay the price, and the charge of the post.
Thanks guys, Adam
9FjrQG.jpg

I'm surprised that you can't find these parts easily in Germany/Austria! I may be able to help source the parts for you, as I only work part time. The biggest issue would be getting such fragile panels to Hungary without damage, let alone the high cost. I'm sure some enquiries in Germany/Austria would find you the parts much more easily and cheaply to be honest. pm me if you don't get sorted.

Thank you guys. My repairman said its impossible to fix the bonnet and neither the bumper. I have just asked another one, and waiting for the answer. Its a bit easier to find a front mtechII bumper (less problem), but the bonnet..... vorfacelift is non facelift :( and ebay and other sites are only full of pre facelift bonnets. Thats why i asked if u could help me out to find a bonnet. Btw thanks for the fast answers:) If u know anyone who could help me out, plz contact me asap!!:)

Thank you guys. My repairman said its impossible to fix the bonnet and neither the bumper. I have just asked another one, and waiting for the answer. Its a bit easier to find a front mtechII bumper (less problem), but the bonnet..... vorfacelift is non facelift :( and ebay and other sites are only full of pre facelift bonnets. Thats why i asked if u could help me out to find a bonnet. Btw thanks for the fast answers:) If u know anyone who could help me out, plz contact me asap!! :)

See the post from bungers for bumper.. ;)

But yes seems as though the facelift bonnet is VERY rare!

Edited by momo

I have found a E46 coupe facelift bonnet in what looks to be the same colour as yours. The breaker wants £275 for it, which sounds like a lot to me, but if you don't need to paint it, it could be worth looking at?

This is EXACTLY what forums should be about, helping forumites out wherever they are in the world. Good luck, mate, hope you get what you need soon and well done for keeping another of these awesome cars on the road:)

Have you seen this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/262072081276

Edited by Boxclever1753