V7CVW

10J wheels on E46 Non M

How do everyone? I'm Vic, yes I'm new to the forum, and I have owned an e46 330ci facelift in sparkling graphite for around 11 months but may consider coilovers and wheels now.

Can you give any pics of your own or other cars that successfully have run 18x10 on the rear and state the offset, I have seen some wheels but they are ET20 on rear so I am not really sure if this is possible without running silly camber etc. Not looking to do much else, other than maybe roll arches to accommodate these wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Reason for 10J is I've seen some wheels that are staggerred 8.5 fronts and 10J rears for the e46 over on m3cutters. So just had a thought, if they would fit before buying. I will probably test fit my friend's BBS RSII in 18x10 first but wanted some advice from fellow enthusiasts!

M3's have flared wheel arches on the rear so those wheels will fit the M3 with little fuss.

Non-M's have rubbish, narrow arches.. :(

You can MAKE them fit.. But it won't be easy! You'll need to roll/flare your arches, fit adjustable camber arms and probably run a 125/65/18 tyre or something.. lol

Yeah I hear you. I've read that also, but I've stanced a couple of cars in the VW scene before so want to create a nice ride height on my 330ci, so I DON'T lose driveability but I can't still maintain a good set up!

I'm trying to upload pics via photo bucket but it doesn't seem to be loading at the moment...

I've been running 10J rears for over a year now. Granted I have stretched tires and a bit of negative camber.

225/35/18 18x10J ET20 (After 15mm spacers) and negative camber - This is probably a little too aggressive, I'm going back to 225/40/18's tomorrow :)

1IZklP1.jpg

2e8tpNK.jpg

225/40/18 18x10J ET35 - with only natural negative camber.

D3YBBqN.jpg

lJ4sfcZ.jpg

Thanks for the advice and the pics, gives me an idea. The reason I haven't replied till now is they guy selling the wheels has gone quiet and I haven't heard nothing off of him for nearly a week! A bit strange seeing as he is selling something and I have cash waiting...