RichS

Photos - Blackbushe Airport Meet 24th October

Well, after worrying that no-one would turn up as not many people signed up and the weather was a bit s**te, I arrived at 2pm to see Jammo waiting already... And then a steady stream of people turned up over the next 30 minutes and we had a total of seven E46's, one E36, one 5-series and a Porsche 944.

What a lovely bunch guys, great to meet you all and thanks Suf for the tip on the bonnet release!

Sorry about my s**t photos so hopefully other people have some they can upload too. Looking forward to doing this again maybe with better weather and a few more cars but was still really good to put faces to usernames:)

3039938A-433A-4A85-A390-DF084A9307D9_zps

56003507-D3E1-4351-80DA-2427F58AAC65_zps

98E3A0EB-ECE1-47D5-8F99-153315C6025D_zps

5A845715-BA9E-4CD3-9E47-43B877B8E71F_zps

412B8E27-97FD-4409-8C84-60DD5F215536_zps

9D278CE5-A7E8-43F6-88B8-CAE1029789C5_zps

It was great putting some faces to names, hope to have another one of these soon! Sorry I can't add any photos though, I forgot to take any!

Just got home, brilliant day, great to meet up with Jammo as always, Rich, Martin, Liam, Suf, Aiden and the other 2 in the E60 and 944 it was an absolute pleasure to meet you all.

Great meeting everyone, I love that in the third photo everyone is thinking, man that Suf just can't park (!)

IMG_0087_zpsqlvxcbzz.jpg

IMG_0089_zpsqdb8kjal.jpg

IMG_0090_zpsy9ioushd.jpg

IMG_0091_zpsx1w1mdkd.jpg

IMG_0092_zpsf3mjnuin.jpg

IMG_0093_zpsp75cghjx.jpg

IMG_0094_zpsboqmmwjx.jpg

IMG_0095_zpsjslkjbkm.jpg

IMG_0096_zpshefidjn0.jpg

IMG_0097_zpszbcihsyc.jpg

IMG_0098_zpsiyczzksp.jpg

IMG_0099_zpsamintnd4.jpg

IMG_0100_zpsulj9mtcz.jpg

Edited by The_Judge_

Well done guys, dedication through that weather!!

As usual great seeing taters and suf and good to meet the rest of you guys and hopefully get something sorted again!

I think that parking space was designed for a Robin Reliant ....

So who planned that meet for yesterday!?

Weathers lovely today!

You were the weather guru assuring us of top down weather!! I think a blast around the country lanes today could be on the cards - with my wind deflector up, obviously:)

Looks like it was a good meet when is next meet would like to come along. Want to do quite a bit of work to my 320d some advice and ideas would be great.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Not sure when the next is, we could maybe organize another for the end of the month. This meet was the first and it looked like it would only be a few cars but then a load more turned up so there is definitely interest in doing it again. 

Looks like a cool little meet! I've not been on the forum for some time so I missed this one! I'm only down the road in Farnborough so would love to attend the next one! :)

Nice to see another fboro member :)

I'm happy to do another one soon, what did people think of the location? Or fancy something else?

Hey dude, the location was perfect. Let's park outside the cafe next time though and line the cars up better, my OCD makes those photos hurt my eyes!!

So let's do it again, I'm game most weekends before Christmas with a bit of notice. Maybe you can arrange some more s**t weather for us too:)