Luke300586

E46 phone holder options

That's the style bracket I want what do t require drilling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No drilling required, at all :)

Dashmount bracket and Brodit cradle for me. Trim is removed along the top of the radio, unscrew the right hand screw on the centre air vent, clip the bracket over the top of the vent, use the existing screw and screw hole to fasten the bracket, replace the radio trim. Extremely sturdy and won't move at all.

530rhyt.jpg

I just bought a cheap (and probably knock off) Kenu Airframe for less than a fiver on eBay. Does the job and I've got it on my drivers side vent so it isn't cluttering up the dash and blocking the main vents. Works and looks good. 

I just bought a cheap (and probably knock off) Kenu Airframe for less than a fiver on eBay. Does the job and I've got it on my drivers side vent so it isn't cluttering up the dash and blocking the main vents. Works and looks good. 

Link please Rich and pic.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Your wish is my command!! My bad, is was £3!! Here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/221913035925 

And a couple of pictures in situ:

C4D5BC8A-D21B-40A8-9350-23E9E3AB0AED_zps

CB2FDB7B-48ED-4AA7-ABE8-E1826AF901FF_zps

Your wish is my command!! My bad, is was £3!! Here's the link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/221913035925 

And a couple of pictures in situ:

C4D5BC8A-D21B-40A8-9350-23E9E3AB0AED_zpsasr3whvk.jpg

CB2FDB7B-48ED-4AA7-ABE8-E1826AF901FF_zpse4hvd8is.jpg

Thanking you

You really need to clean them air vents [emoji33]

Ordered one Cheers Rich.

Love the fact you'd went out in the dark to take a photo makes me feel all special emoji6.png

Just annoyed that the iPhone 6S camera is so good and shows up my dirty vents:(

Bumping this topic as I need a decent phone holder for my Sony Xperia XZ Premium. It's a big phone, but I use it for my music with an aux cable and for my navigation. I had a properly sleek magnetic holder on my TT, but that won't fit the beemer

Ideally I want it on the right hand side centre vent, angled towards me

Oemmounts-Audi-TT-MK2-8J-2007-2014-Phone-Holder.jpg