Sam

New forum software rolled out

Due to the spam we've been getting recently, I've decided to rollout a new version of the forum software, it should help with spam, and also comes with some new features and design changes.

There are a few things that need to be changed to fit into the new version, and the homepage is a little broken, but the main forum works better than ever, so I've opened it back up for everyone.

I will continue to develop the site, to make it better than before. There may be some more down time, please bear with me.

NOTE: User names and display names have now merged to just be display names. If you are struggling to login, try your other name.

Edited by Sam

putting 2 and 2 together (and the message I got saying a member can't post), it seems only subs/mods can post!

I'll look into it.

I couldn't post at work - couldn't logon.  Mind my computer there is still on XP/IE6 so I don't suppose that helps. :rolleyes:

topics merged.

There is still a lot going on in the background of the server, probably into the night. Lets see how it behaves.

If anyone has problems, please let me know on admin@e46zone.com

Any way to remove the "please wait 10 seconds before doing another search" restrictions? Horrible when refreshing the new content page as its classed as a search :( 

edit: oh and how do we "mark all as read" on mobile?

Edited by rickyh147