shabir

winter E46

guess insurance companies will go to any extreme to avoid paying, only one ive heard was for a stereo, and my mate had a cheap s**tty after-market one, but as it wasn't declared he got no where with his claim.

but that video for the winter tyres, honestly did not think that much difference would be made, wonder if i can get hold of part worns.

Its similar to arguing that a brake upgrade is a modification that is going to make you go faster. It isnt necessarily but an insurance company would void your claim if left undeclared. You may drive faster, you may just want better brakes....

Likewise with winter tyres. You may have them to be more safe in poor conditions, you may have them to drive faster in poor conditions.

I have them so that I can get to work even if it does snow like it did in 2010, If i show up then get told to go home I get paid. No show = No pay.

EDIT

Why has it included a quote that I can't get rid of? Can't even delete my post and try again.

Edited by Stonesie