hass0250

Street Fights

4 hours ago, hass0250 said:

What street fights have your e46 bmw 330d beat or kept up with?

You're joking, right?? :wacko:  You really want people to post on here their - at best foolish, at worst illegal - attempts to prove their masculinity Paul Walker stylee??

Unbelievable.  .............Almost as unbelievable as the bloke who posted a video on here of him doing 130+ on a motorway at night.   :rolleyes:

Edited by StuBeeDoo

1 hour ago, momo said:

Went past a Bugatti Veyron like it was stood still! B)

Thinking about it, it might well have been..

Did that 3 times in Berkeley Square looking for a parking space.

2 of them, and a load of Bentley Continentals, and 3 911s and a Cayenne, and a Rolls Phantom. If there had been a Ferrari Showroom. I'd have done them as well!

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

I'm up for a spirited drive, with good distance and no silly overtaking, so I'd never 'best' someone. Racing is stupid. Pressing on under the right circumstances can be acceptable.

This. ^^^

30 minutes ago, Dave330 said:

The E46 owner demographic did bother me a bit when I bought the car...

Me too.  But having come to an E46 from an E30 I thought it might be a few more years yet before the E46 demographic went right round the second u-bend of the toilet.

11 minutes ago, TriggerFish said:

I don't waft, but still get 35+mpg

Derv ftw (even if it is particularly uneconomical atm)

Deffo uneconomical, Joe.  I don't waft, either, and I regularly get well over 40mpg.

On motorways in Europe (proper motorway use, not 10 miles like it gets in the uk) it was doing 45-50mpg, dropping to low 40s at 80-90mph in  faster countries like Poland. 

I think its low atm due to traffic on my way to work. After fuelling up yesterday it was low 50s as I got back to Aylesbury (all a roads) but the traffic today has knocked it back into the 30s :(

On 11/20/2015, 5:57:24, Rich (BoxClever) said:

I waft around in my 330 auto, wafting is the way forward:)

I waft also on public roads, with the occasional spirited drive when safe/appropriate

I also drive very very fast , but I  do this on UK race track circuits with fully caged track car and  other safety gear!