hh1

Back in the E46 club...

Hi! I had an 03 320ci SE vert before, loved it, sold it (as i lost my license), now i've bought another! License comes back in August, so I can just tinker about with it until then. Gave it a good clay bar and polish and wax.

It's a 325 Auto done 100k

MG3gEtl.jpg

Wax on!

Vv2V0Mk.jpg

Clay bar is awesome.. get that 'wet look'

npz0IFG.jpg

Obviously it rained the next day.. after 6 hours of cleaning but the wax is doing it's job

mQTXuz9.jpg

This interior is such an improvement over the other one I had in 'old man grey' 

g6YHEdW.jpg

Hope you like my new purchase :)

Edited by hh1

Hi mate, don't be tempted to drive it!! Your pictures aren't working, might be posting the wrong links. 

Best of luck getting it how you want. Have you looked into insurance coming off a ban? Not going to be nice with an E46 convertible i reckon:(

3 hours ago, Rich (BoxClever) said:

Hi mate, don't be tempted to drive it!! Your pictures aren't working, might be posting the wrong links. 

Best of luck getting it how you want. Have you looked into insurance coming off a ban? Not going to be nice with an E46 convertible i reckon:(

Hey bud, did the links fix? I think I made a lemon move and posted private links.

Haha yeah, it's tempting!! I've had a go on private land, but nothing on the road yet but have been for a hoon with others driving.

I have actually sorted my insurance already, I have a trade policy as I buy and sell a few cars as a bit of a hobby really, with my dad as a named driver and me as the policy holder so I could keep my no claims running.. it's cost me a small fortune, but at least when I get my license back I know 100% that I can drive anything I want, and that's what's important to me!

Hope the pics come up...

Links now fixed and the car looks great, and good to hear about how you've sorted the insurance. 

I've had my 330 vert for about three months now and love it, is a great all round car. If you're interested you can check out mine here:  http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/61477-boxclevers-330ci-m-sport-convertible-thread/?page=1

Keep the posts coming:)

That looks cracking mate.

Also looks like you've got access to a decent workshop with a lift.

So should be about the most sorted e46 going once you get to drive it!

Good to have something to work on and look forward to while your waiting.

2 minutes ago, lynch86 said:

That looks cracking mate.

Also looks like you've got access to a decent workshop with a lift.

So should be about the most sorted e46 going once you get to drive it!

Good to have something to work on and look forward to while your waiting.

Thanks bud! Yeah we have a family run MOT & Service garage, and a car sales place too, I'm really lucky because I do all my own work and only pay for parts, whilst having the room and equipment to be able to do it all.

Yeah the wait has been long, already served 1 year 1 month of the ban! It's SO difficult for a car fanatic to be banned :(

And yeah, it should be :P I have no excuse for it not to be!! Haha.

7 minutes ago, hh1 said:

Thanks bud! Yeah we have a family run MOT & Service garage, and a car sales place too, I'm really lucky because I do all my own work and only pay for parts, whilst having the room and equipment to be able to do it all.

Yeah the wait has been long, already served 1 year 1 month of the ban! It's SO difficult for a car fanatic to be banned :(

And yeah, it should be :P I have no excuse for it not to be!! Haha.

Dude, like living in a dream garage with a nightmare situation!

Still, over half way there.

I have a mate with epilepsy who keeps getting banned for a year on medical grounds, and he climbs the walls till he gets his license back.

1 minute ago, lynch86 said:

Dude, like living in a dream garage with a nightmare situation!

Still, over half way there.

I have a mate with epilepsy who keeps getting banned for a year on medical grounds, and he climbs the walls till he gets his license back.

Yeah, it's great and s**t at the same time! 

My cousin has that too and he cops a ban, he's been fit free for a couple of years now but I can imagine it's even worse when you get a ban and it isnt your fault!!!

1 hour ago, hh1 said:

Yeah, it's great and s**t at the same time! 

My cousin has that too and he cops a ban, he's been fit free for a couple of years now but I can imagine it's even worse when you get a ban and it isnt your fault!!!

Good to hear it, my mates okay now he remembers to take his medication. I think a couple of one year bans inspired him to take his pills.:D

Nice car matey. Any plans for it while you wait for the summer?

On 23/11/2015, 20:07:05, CHAOS said:

Nice car matey. Any plans for it while you wait for the summer?

Sorry for the late reply bud!

Well I've been LEDing everything outside the car and fitted some HID's which I stole off a car going to scrap, free mod!!

Other than that not yet, gonna get an android head unit when I choose one.. I love OEM looking mods, so take a while to decide what's tasteful!