avalaugh

Super Charging build thread.

Finally able to log back in again to the forum.

It's going well, all cats removed, exhaust really isn't loud at all, will get a video up at some point.

Have been busy tuning with George Gelashvili, but unfortunately hit a few setbacks.

1st issue was the timing kept retarding, traced that back to the gearbox exhaust hanger, at high RPM only there was a vibration that was causing the knock sensor to activate.

After that was sorted, 2nd issue was again at higher RPM the MAF sensor was over compensating and in turn the fueling was massively rich, that turned out to be the recirc valve was letting by and causing air to be blow back through the MAF, so fitted a FORGE recirc valve to cure that.

And finally after lots of mapping sessions we've reached the limit of my 330cc injectors.

So for now I'm still running 8psi but the clubby is pulling harder than ever.

I'm off to the Nurburgring on Thursday so upon my return I'll throw in bigger injectors and continue to chase 400bhp [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, avalaugh said:

So for now this will be my last post, if I end up keeping the super charger I will continue with this build thread, and if things turn towards a turbo I shall start a new thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know its the later one 😉hope to see a new thread soon.