Melv1958

Damo's Nicely Modified 330D Coupe - - SOLD

Not been active for a while guys, gave the car a detail the other week.

installed x3 HD wireless WIFI cameras on my house this week, 2mega pixel, can record in LD,SD,HD, they take SD CARDS and record for a constant 48 hours on HD and if no incidents, clear the memory of the SD card on the app, they record 24 hours a day on the cameras its self, motion detective, Audio, Night vision and can infocus at anytime during your footage, the thing i like about these over a DVR is that no matter if the cameras got damaged or pinched, the evidence will always be on the App you view your footage, rather than a very expensive DVR system getting pinched if the worst was to happen, Highly highly reccomended. 

Here are a couple of pictures from camera Number 1, Day and Night Vision

3A791D5A-DC86-4963-BC5F-42DDF68899BE_zps

012DA5C9-9081-4E4C-80B9-A45C2CD2512F_zps

5B7671E9-D707-4F2E-907D-E24189F96991_zps

Edited by Damo88

Cam looks really good, quality is amazing, love the car just looked thru the thread, That interior is great, i have looked into Jack royal and have sent them an email, i know you got the car like this, but do you know anymore infomation by any chance, is it just the full leather retrimmed option it's had, and also any idea where the short gear knob is from, thanks :)

2 hours ago, 318max said:

Cam looks really good, quality is amazing, love the car just looked thru the thread, That interior is great, i have looked into Jack royal and have sent them an email, i know you got the car like this, but do you know anymore infomation by any chance, is it just the full leather retrimmed option it's had, and also any idea where the short gear knob is from, thanks :)

Cheers bud, its leather with perforated sides and also its thicker, 😊 

37 minutes ago, gaz-777 said:

Those cameras look pretty decent mate, handy to watch the footage on the app too. You can see the neighbours washing across the road lol. 

Haha cheers Gaz, they are a bargin for £35 each, you can zoom in aswel but seing his wifes dirty knickers i thought nahhhhh lol 

You got a link to the cameras mate? They look great!

I've got a full DVR system but could use something like these for a couple of awkward angles and to cover the front door so I can decide if I can be arsed getting off the couch or not! :lol:

Great looking car. This is my first post here, I'm looking to get a really nice 330ci sport next year.I'm currently driving a 130i m sport and while it's a great car I prefer the 'classic' BMW coupe shape.

Congratulations mate. 

On a side note, if you decide to sell the mods seperatley give me a shout. Might be interested in the bootlid too, I have a standard silver grey replacement if you decide to return it to standard. 

Thanks mate, Deposit taken now lads

The new owner is getting one hell of a car.

Will miss the car so much, it will be my last e46 due to family car but ive enjoyed the E46 so much

Edited by Damo88

Cheers mate, ive laid a deposit down on a lovely E90 325i M Sport, n52 engine 56 plate full bmwsh, recent service at bmw in jan this year and all brakes changed all round at bmw last month with a cost of £1200 😁😁, owned by a 75 year old man, immaculate condition unmarked alloys new falken tyres etc.

i was looking at 58 08 plates but the n53 engine alot of them suffer injector failures costin £1500 and HPFP failures costing £500 but the n52 engine has a totally different injection set up so saved a few bob aswel