RichS

BMW "M" logo metal valve caps for sale - lots! EDITED

EDITED PRICE AS THE POSTAGE COST ME £1.84 EACH PACKET SO THESE ARE NOW £3 PER SET

Hi guys,

Told you I should never go online when drunk but I was trying to buy a few packets of these valve caps as little presents for a few people, we have a lot of BMW owners in my family! I meant to press "5" when ordering but my drunk fingers pressed "50" and now I have quite a few packets left over! They are surprisingly good quality for cheap valve caps - shiny metal finish with a little rubber seal inside to aid tight fitment. 

So I'm looking to get rid of about 40 sets of these (4 caps in a set) and all I want to do is break even so I can pass these on to you at £3 per set. After purchase and import costs I have to add on my packaging and posting and then let PayPal steal its' cut so there is very little margin here. And yes, they look exactly like the picture and this is what you'll receive packed up and sent with a little Christmas joy from me!

So, how about treating your beloved car to a little but very cool prezzie this Christmas?! DM me your address and I'll send back my Paypal ID and I'll get them posted out to you within one working day. 

*** When paying via PayPal please click "friends and family" otherwise and I'm down on the deal. ***

Happy Christmas peoples:)

Rich ?

09E5FB91-FAEC-4B6C-A1C4-F4768A22DA73.png

711A742D-8F22-4172-B1D3-06B49980A2E1.png

Edited by Rich (BoxClever)