JackE46

coupe rear quarter panel rust

picked up my car a couple of weeks ago knowing it had a small rust bubble on the rear quarter panel on one side and a few bubbles hiding on the inner side on the other, I had read online about a 12 year corrosion warranty and want to know a bit of information on this, in 6 months time my car will no longer be covered under this so want to try get it in before it runs out just need to know how to go about it, thanks.

I've taken mine to stratstone bmw chesterfield today for a rear subframe inspection and ian burgees bodyshop manager noticed a small rust bubble on the arch he was mega helpful he's submitted the evidence and reckons with how immaculate the car is it'll easily get approved fingers crossed :D

that's good news I took mine to BMW Lloyd in colne, still waiting to hear back, the fella in the body shop said I'd be lucky to hear back from BMW within 6 weeks said they're very slow with things like that, in the meantime I'm trying to get myself some new front wings as mine have been done before meaning BMW won't do them

Well i have handed back the courtesy car this evening and got my bm back on initial inspection they've made a great job i got both rear quarters front wings boot and driver sill all on warranty :) i dropped the car off last monday and collected today so quick enough for me