Dicky

Coupe Sagging Door Seal Fix

Right I am going to have to get some of that Chris, today the Wimbledon sun killed my drivers one and it was in my face at the end of the day ;)

I am not doing the Euro Trip with them hanging down so another job I need to sort quickly :rolleyes:

Right I am going to have to get some of that Chris, today the Wimbledon sun killed my drivers one and it was in my face at the end of the day B)

I am not doing the Euro Trip with them hanging down so another job I need to sort quickly :rolleyes:

Seriously it is good stuff. Tried loads of different ones now and they are all crap, well bar this stuff :) (so far ;) ). But even when the impact stuff had set, i still was not confident it was on there properly, but this stuff is like rubberized glue

This thread has saved my day! lol

hopeully will try and sort today seeing as it's a sunday, I am due to wire uyp my amp and subs at some point today :s

Gonna look around for that tremshied stuff or the black bond stuff and hopefully by the end of the day it should be sored :angry:

my car has just suffered this same fate, esp on passenger side. so wot was the verdict? Evo-stik or extreme repair?

Mine was done, and has never come undone again, plus the impact stuff has just come apart on my drivers side, side bit. If that makes sense lol

Extreme repair!

No, its the stuff dicky suggested and it works a treat!!!! I brought mine from Halsford and it wasnt expensive, think it was around £2.99. Did mine in April and its still glued solid :)

dicky didnt suggest anything Dude , it was Chris . dicky said he would get some of the same stuff & i think this is the stuff to which he was referring .

Is this the stuff ?

Unibond.jpg

That's the stuff I've got sat next to me :) Will be getting it done this week. Constantly having to do this so hoping this unibond stuff works.

This extreme repair glue is good stuff! And works up to 120 deg C !!! Which if it gets to that temp im dead anyway :)

Right I am going to have to get some of that Chris, today the Wimbledon sun killed my drivers one and it was in my face at the end of the day :)

Gonna have to get me so me as well , tried Evostik a few times now & it just doesn't last .

Gaz ? Who's Gaz ? :P

Gaz here :P

Did mine with Unibond last Thursday and it's holding fine :) Time will tell though. Probably wont have any issues until next Summer now though unless we have a serious heat wave in the next few weeks.

As Mit said sometime ago the best stuff to use is silicone sealant. The only problem with this is that you have to hold the trim in place until it dries. I used a long metallic ruler to put against the trim and then held the ruler tightly against it with a couple of wooden sticks from the floor. Two summers now and it has not moved at all.

HTH

George

George - you could also get some tape and tape it up, lol, at least this is what i did. Unfortunately though i used the Evostick which is pap and it needs doing again with something stronger!

Tried that Simon but it just did not hold it tight enough in some places. I did the wooden stick trick in the morning when I got to work and it was all done by lunch time. Not that I do things the easy way... lol!

George