kevg2015

Where's my post gone

Has someone got rid of it? About possibly selling my bm and asking for people to see what it's worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, kevg2015 said:

Has someone got rid of it? About possibly selling my bm and asking for people to see what it's worth?

Probably because you aren't a paid member. 

Similar thing happened to one of mine when i mentioned selling before.

i think it might be seen as your slyly selling your car. without paying to post in the for sale section

1 hour ago, kevg2015 said:

£4

No that's not fair. I'm only trying get people's advise. I said I had a price in mind and wanted people's opinions. Kenkus which you know anyway.

As above, it's been removed as you're not a Subscriber. The cost works out at less than 3 pence a day for the year B)

Daz I wasn't selling my car in this forum. I had posted the car and everything that had been done on it and was asking for people's opinion on what they thought it was worth as I was thinking of selling it. Then I had a comment and all I said was I was thinking of sticking it up for £3495. Then boom post gone. No where in there did I ever say "for sale"

This has been done to death. So you basically write everything the car has, spec etc and what you think is a fair price, but you don't say 'for sale' so obviously it's not an ad? Sounds like an ad without 2 words. 

Them the rules, sorry.

It was agreed some time ago that "what's it worth" topics are not permiited either. One only has to go on Auto Trader etc so get a rough idea of a cars value.

Ps. i don't make the rules :D

How much would it cost for this whole thread to be removed? :)

whats that worth!!

It's not permitted because in real terms your advertising it for sale, look how big the e46 market is out there, look on pistonheads autotrader Facebook eBay gumtree and you'll see what it's worth. I'm sure if you've got a price in mind then you know what you want, now if you want 23k then I advise you look on the Internet pages above ^^^ to get a real idea.

its like me saying I've got an iPhone 6 for sale 16gb gold couple marks, what's it worth, if someone is after one obsiously there gunna message you and with you not being a paid member you've sold it for nowt. We don't get nowt for nowt in this world lol

Edited by Damo88

Stick it on Facebook or gumtree. That's free and you'll probably have much more luck selling than you will do here anyway.