Nimraynn

Heaven on Wheels Tuningday 13 - 20th March 16 - Anderlecht, Belgium

'cause I'm lazy, I'm going to just copy and paste my thread from another club :lol: But if anyone is interested in joining us, we'll be heading over to Brussels on Friday 18th for Heaven on Wheels on Sunday 20th, then driving back the same evening. We're looking to mass book the hotel & crossing at some point at the end of January, beginning of February.

I know it's early, but hey, gotta plan ahead!

It's not been "officially" announced yet, but I was asking for @Big_Bad_Ian as he needed to book his time off work quickly and Christophe from HeavenOnWheels.be messaged me earlier this afternoon confirming that Heaven On Wheels Tuningday 13 will be on the 20th March 2016 at the usual venue in Anderlecht. The good news for some is that this year, HOW does not clash with TFS as the date has changed to April for TFS, so now you can have the best of both ggrin.gif

So, for the newbies, what is Heaven on Wheels? Where is it and how much?

Heaven on Wheels is a show that a couple of us have attended for the last 2 years, hosted at Cora Anderlecht near Brussels, Belgium. The show itself is usually about 10€ entry fee on the gate, first come first served, no advance booking. We usually meet up at Folkestone M20 services and get the Eurotunnel train over to Calais (last year was £118 return per car, prices vary depending on how far in advance you book it) and stay at a hotel. The last two trips we've stayed at the Holiday Inn Brussels Schuman which cost 85€ a night. We stayed two nights. Friday and Saturday, come home after the show on the Sunday. Go out for drinks on the Friday/Saturday night, have a laugh thumbs.gif

The show itself is very Euro. Nearly everything is on air or hydro, smooth bodywork, custom paint jobs, massive stereos, etc etc. If that's your thing, you'll love Heaven on Wheels. Even if it's not, it's a brilliant weekend away thumbs.gifFor a taster, here at my photos from HOW12 (2015): http://www.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/...gday-12-Photos

Who is up for it? At the moment, just a name and numbers gathering exercise to see the interest. When it gets nearer the time, usually towards the end of the year, early next year, we'll start properly booking things up.

1) Nimraynn & Tania
2) Big_Bad_Ian & Lydia
3) AND181 (Interested)
4) ibrahimx2001
5) Spence (Interested)
6) BigDov (Interested)
7) Cemtex
8) cliff729 (Maybe)
9) David08 (Interested)
10) anish1990 (Interested)
12) Cluelesssheep

Edited by Nimraynn