The Diddler

Ultimate BMW Show 2008 E46Zone Club Stand

I have confirmed today with Santa Pod raceway that the E46Zone will be taking a club stand at this show, all i need now is a minimum of 10 cars for the stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o:D , so come on Zoners get your name down for what might just be the first official show that E46Zone attend.

Thanks S2Dicky for starting this off, please find all details below.

Date: Saturday 20th September 2008 - RWYB ( Run What Ya Brung) and overnight camping

Sunday 21st September 2008 - Ultimate BMW Show and RWYB

Ticket Types:

Saturday £10 at the gate, advance n/a. track fee £20 for unlimited runs

Sunday £15 at the gate, advance £12, track fee £20 for unlimited runs

Weekend £25 at the gate, advance £20 track fee n/a

Track Sign On fee £20 for unlimited runs, gates open at 8am.

FREE camping, make a weekend of it, camping is free for weekend ticket holders with Saturday night entertainment/bar and enjoy two days of RWYB.

Address:

Santa Pod Raceway

Airfield Road

Podington

Wellingborough

Northants

NN29 7XA

England

Tel: 01234 782828

To enter the RWYB, simply enter on the day. You will need to bring your normal road driving licence to enter. Drivers of soft-top vehicles and those doing 110mph+ at the finish line will need a crash helmet.

If you have never taken your car on the track before then not to worry as there will be two sessions of RWYB School explaining exactly what to do and what not to.

Right then as S2Dicky said , you know what to do!!!!!! :D:D

Ultimate BMW Sun 21st September:-

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

7. Griffo

8. Jonny323

9. Verity

10.Skoller

11.jayjay

12.weve33

13. Dave Dunlop

14. Steviejay

15. Vikz

16. KAS66

17. MattBMW

18. Simonlpearce

19. Stringy93

20. Arif

21. AMO (for some reason cannot post!)

RWYB and Camping Sat 20th September:-

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. Dave Dunlop

6. Simonlpearce

Well thats the easy part, we must get at least 10 cars or the stand is a no go!!!!!!!!, and i will need some volunteers to help out :D , we need to think about a club banner (hows it going to look, how big, whos going to do it etc etc), flyers for the Zone so we can hand out, on the stand we will need a gazebo, table, chairs etc. We will also need to consider food and drink for the day and probably saturday night for those camping etc ,i can get a 6 berth tent for those who havent got a tent, we can share :) ), we deffo need those club stickers for the cars as well.

I'm sure i've forgotten something so come on Zoners lets make a real impression for this one and stand out amonst the other better known forums/clubs :);) we have some outstanding cars here on the zone and we should be able to get some serious interest and hopefully get some new members on board at this show.

Event rules

edited by Sam.

I'll be there with E36coupe.com but I could be persuaded to park on the E46Zone stand instead :D

I'll be trying to beat last years best of 15.084.

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

@ Diddler - Are you organizing the stand passes for this?

i can get a 6 berth tent for those who havent got a tent, we can share :D ),

That would be cool if you've got some extra space dude, if not i already had a look in halfords today and they have some cheap 2 man tents starting from about £20. No cuddling up to me in the night tho!!! lol. I also have a contact for getting stickers made up although i seem to remeber someone posting that either they were in the industry or they knew someone that was and could get them done at cost. My BBQ is built into my garden so can't really bring that but we could either get a cheap one or buy some of the disposable ones.

Oh yes, well done Diddler good work, now I can get excited again :)

Now I had a little think about this already, Diddler I am more than happy to help out, just let me know what you want doing :D

I was going to offer to sort the club banner for show use, as long as it doesn't step on anyones toes? If its ok I was thinking it would be nice to get the banner from the top of the page, it would look awesome in front of our cars and let everyone else know we are a serious website :o If this is ok with Sam then I will get some feelers for what can be done.

I have a spare two man tent that I can bring, Marty if you want it is yours :)

I will be bring BBQ's and all sorts of food so it should be a really good weekend ;)

Oh no she is staying at home, I think MK did her in not a good start to BMW shows :D

heh heh.... hairy muff.

Will mean you won't have to worry about her then and can just concentrate on the cars and havin a good time.

I can't wait, lets hope the good old brittish weather doesn't let us down again this time.

heh heh.... hairy muff.

Will mean you won't have to worry about her then and can just concentrate on the cars and havin a good time.

I can't wait, lets hope the good old brittish weather doesn't let us down again this time.

To be fair to her that is what she said to :D

As you say lets hope the weather holds out, it should bee alright by then?

I'm in, Traveling all the way from South Wales. Any 1 up for doing a convoy??

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

7. Griffo

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

I'll definitely come, need to lose my car show virginity anyhow! Will be a maybe on the saturday night stay over but I can bring several spare tents as well if i do, or if i cant, someone can feel free to come pick them up from me before hand!

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

7. Griffo

8. Jonny323

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

How did I miss this thread, Is this the same thing as what Diddler was chatting about..... :D

Im going to bring my mate so im not a loner, we might camp but can't put up a tent let alone own one yet.

but i do have a shewee ha ha ha ha

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

7. Griffo

8. Jonny323

9. Verity

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

Im going to bring my mate so im not a loner, we might camp but can't put up a tent let alone own one yet.

but i do have a shewee ha ha ha ha

I wouldn't worry about putting up the tent, there will be loads of us there to lend a hand if need be, or if we're being honest, do it all for you while you stand there and watch. lol

what the hell is a shewee???

Yeah i reckon so, altohough never say never in this country. In Buxton we had snow in may last year. (good fun with DSC turned off) :D
sorry guys but i cannot make santa pod i am on my hols that week abroad but hopefuly will get to another one

I wouldn't worry about putting up the tent, there will be loads of us there to lend a hand if need be, or if we're being honest, do it all for you while you stand there and watch. lol

what the hell is a shewee???

Well if you insist lol, we could hold the tent pegs or supervise the beer whilst chilling in a cool box ha ha

Shewee....www.shewee.com :D

Shewee....www.shewee.com :D

Oh dear lord. you know there is gonna be some antics with that when everyone has sunk a few beers or a bottle of vodka. :)

Stick a tube on the end and you've got a beer bong lol

Oh dear lord. you know there is gonna be some antics with that when everyone has sunk a few beers or a bottle of vodka. :)

Stick a tube on the end and you've got a beer bong lol

Haha i thought it was a new type of tent!! had a shock when i went to the website, i better explain to the missus before she starts asking questions!! :D:)

I1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

5. 330d_Dan

6. Steve330i

7. Griffo

8. Jonny323

9. Verity

10.Skoller

1. S2Dicky

2. Marty

3. The Diddler

4. Lee

10. 'd be well up for the meet, put my name down;

Should be a good laugh!!!!

I see we have 10 cars :D

Diddler come on book it now, book it, quick :D

As your showing lots of interest Mr S2, i hereby volunteer you to get some things sorted :D:D:D , firstly you still up for getting the banner sorted, your idea about using the E46 forum banner sealed the deal for getting yourself into this ;);) , if your still up for it could you find out costs etc, i'm sure we could come to some agreement here :P

As your showing lots of interest Mr S2, i hereby volunteer you to get some things sorted :D:D:D , firstly you still up for getting the banner sorted, your idea about using the E46 forum banner sealed the deal for getting yourself into this ;);) , if your still up for it could you find out costs etc, i'm sure we could come to some agreement here :P

Mate

I am just getting excited about us getting a stand together :D:D

As for the banner I am on it, I have spoken to Sam about it and I am trying to get prices and designs sorted as we speak. So I have it covered :D