Sign in to follow this  
habib

mirror memory module location help!

hey guys. can anyone help pls pls. my bmw e46 convertible has the dipping mirror feature feature as to avoid curbing the passenger side. recently this feature has been acting strange. the mirrors were not going back to the original position. so I concluded it must be the mirror memory module part num 6913364. the seller off ebay and another seller both stated that this module is located within the door. having taken both door cards off and looking I can't find the module. can anybody pls help.

thanks in advance.

If like me you have ribbon connectors on your mirrors (mines a 2005 facelift convertible) you dont have seperate modules for the mirrors the controlled by the gm5 i believe

The ribbon mirrors are on their own bus which is part of the GM5 but most of the control is from the OS mirror

Mine has ribbon connectors and the passenger side mirror doesnt work any more. Is this down to a fault with the mirror would you say, it was removed by a bodyshop at one point!