The_Judge_

SOLD - Kenwood KDC-BT92SD

1 post in this topic

I bought this unit in 2014 but no longer need it. I'm looking for £160 for four items: the unit, the E46 steering wheel harness/adapter, the BMW centre mount and E46 aerial/fakra adaptor.

This is how it looked in my car:

IMG_20150710_144702872_zps8z4fpjuz.jpg

It's a great single din unit, it has a remote control, built-in Parrot Bluetooth which works great, external microphone, SD Card slot, input for USB (for ipod connectivity or USB drive etc). You can change the colour of the text, it has an orange colour very similar to the standard E46 colour. The button illumination can also be set to a green very similar to the illumination on the glow on the air-con buttons so it blends pretty well.  All the steering wheel remotes worked as expected, up/down track, volume, answer call etc.

As it's mechless it doesn't have a CD drive because who uses CD's anymore (!) I used a 32GB Micro SD card in a standard SD card adapter and this was no problem, and also had a USB drive with my wifes' songs connected at the same time. Phone reception is great as it's basically Parrot. The bluetooth syncs with address books perfectly and I've used it with both an Iphone and Android phones perfectly. The radio has both FM, MW and LW, and support many memory stations.

Brand new, this unit alone is still close to £200 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0077KQNO8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

You can pick this item up from Harrow, or alternately I can deliver using Collect+ for an additional £4.99

Note - I no longer have the manual for this.

IMG_0797_zps3kavftnq.jpg

IMG_0798_zpspcbdc3l7.jpg

IMG_0800_zpsofrlngju.jpg

IMG_0802_zpsluigvadp.jpg

Edited by The_Judge_
Radio sold on EBAY