Chaz09

Not very happy!

Parked up at work this morning, all being good! Drive home from work park up on the drive and see this nasty big dent in my roof! Been on the phone to a mate still at work and he has been out and looked at where I was parked, seems to be a base for some thing very near to where I was parked! Rather pissed off, trying to find out where it came from either been chucked over the fence from the place behind us or has blown off the roof of the building I was parked along side!!

Is this dent easily sorted such as just pulled out, or is it going to require more work!?

Anyone recommend and good body shops/places to get it sorted, I'm based in Devon!

Picture of dent

f88e69c13274e63779e814a7b3b7f35d.jpg

2f9e89057b9fcb855f2679bee10b12bd.jpg

8364176c0b440864b75bef3518330bca.jpg

Suspect object found next to where I was parked:

76a3edb3953f3663f9d56422989cee25.jpg14b61a195614dfd7e81b71bb684d1cdb.jpg

Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch!

Doubt it can be pulled out though :(

It may not be as bad as it looks. Get a good Dentman round to see the damage. As soon as he sees it he'll know if he can get it out. 

Ps. Wtf is that object ? 

Pictures make it look a bit worse as of reflection but it's not good.

Yea cheers will do, fingers crossed he can!

As of the object, on our roof we have a bird netting to stop the seagulls nesting I have a feeling it is some thing to do with that, got to have blown off the roof, just hopping the company will pay out for it :/ got a meeting tomorrow with my boss

Thank you, yea that was my thinking, they should have insurance for this type of thing! Feel pig sick car was immaculate

Looks like the company are going to pay for the cost of repair (if repairable), down bmw tomorrow for airbag recall so hopefully get a quote then!

Any one recommend other decent body shops/dent repairs in Devon!?

Cheers

That doesn't look like  a PDR job thanks to the sharp crease in the metal. At least it's being paid for though!

That doesn't look like  a PDR job thanks to the sharp crease in the metal. At least it's being paid for though!

I think your right but paint hasn't been broken, but its a nasty crease!

Yea luckily as I doubt it will be cheap!!

That looks like a base for a temporary barrier/fence,pretty heavy objects,so woukd need a good bit of power to throw it any distance

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

That looks like a base for a temporary barrier/fence,pretty heavy objects,so woukd need a good bit of power to throw it any distance

Turns out it was a base to the bird fence around our roof at work, supposedly bolted into to the roof with a pole screwed into the middle, some how got blown off the roof and landed on my roof! weighs 6kg so not light, they are going up on the roof and investigating how it came down tomorrow, they are lucky it didn't hit a person!!

9 hours ago, Chaz09 said:

Turns out it was a base to the bird fence around our roof at work, supposedly bolted into to the roof with a pole screwed into the middle, some how got blown off the roof and landed on my roof! weighs 6kg so not light, they are going up on the roof and investigating how it came down tomorrow, they are lucky it didn't hit a person!!

at least you will get it done for free,although i think if you go through their insurance,it will get written off,could be a good thing,as you probably be able to buy it back for cheap dollars.

Got a quote from Bmw, they say it needs a new roof! Also been two other places and they say the same thing, got the quote for the new roof fitted off Bmw is a whopping £2500!!

Will present that to my boss Monday [emoji106]