Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jq_quint1

Will Bmw ever go back to a 5 seater coupe?

Recommended Posts

I do miss my e46, in 12 months or maybe before I'll be in the market to lease a new 3 series, I desperately want a coupe but I must have 5 seats, what are my options now with bm?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jq_quint1 said:

I do miss my e46, in 12 months or maybe before I'll be in the market to lease a new 3 series, I desperately want a coupe but I must have 5 seats, what are my options now with bm?

Go up to a 6 series coupe ;) they have 5 seats don't they? And the new ones look f'ing cool in my opinion. (Not the 4 door version - would have to be a proper 2 door coupe if it was me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2016 at 15:52, Ruesta said:

Go up to a 6 series coupe ;) they have 5 seats don't they? And the new ones look f'ing cool in my opinion. (Not the 4 door version - would have to be a proper 2 door coupe if it was me)

really?  Thought they were 4 also?  mmmm i'll check that out....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jq_quint1 said:

really?  Thought they were 4 also?  mmmm i'll check that out....

yep just checked, 4 seater also..

Even the M235i is only 4 seats :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jq_quint1 said:

yep just checked, 4 seater also..

Even the M235i is only 4 seats :(

 

Oh what, that's poor. A big coupe like the 6 series should have 5 seats.

Edited by Ruesta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My 430 is a 5 seater.

Edited by Zonda_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...