hass0250

Wheel Respray

Your location would help! Surrey vinyls will do £50 a tyre - haven't tried

First aid wheels in London nw6 

£312 inc fitting your tyres and balancing etc. Not cheap I know (I had to pay extra £40 on top as all 4 of mine were buckled.) it's not a respray its a straight exchange for yours for already refurbished set. They are better than factory finish. Blasted, powdercoat primed, finished and laquered. Only a half hour to an hour or so from you depending on traffic. No hassle waiting a few days etc for yours to be done. 

image.jpeg

I just had my CSL's done there -  they did an outstanding job. I had mine full refurbished vs swapping for another set, clearly thats only an option if they have an identical set in stock, but it's about the same price.

However they had quite a few mvII's when I went so you might get lucky and if not they can lend you a set of wheels until yours are ready.

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

The refurb price is the same as the total for the set swap over. Like you say, if they have them in stock the swap is great. If not they'll refurb yours to an amazing standard. They've always got mv1 or 2 in stock as well as the M3 alloys give or take a day if they are busy. 

Edited by BmEagle

They got good reviews, excellent I should say. Has anyone tried buying off them on their ebay store? They have these listed as standard £312 but also an option to make an offer. I am thinking if its possible haggle with them a bit? Perhaps if your current tyres have light damage and less work for them to do in order to re sell to next customer?

26 minutes ago, DJ Syxx said:

Speak to Dips at Custom Cars he's based near Heathrow, only person I'd use to refurb wheels.

how can i contact him?

4 hours ago, hass0250 said:

whats his prices like mate 

Best to phone him, numbers there ^^^

14 minutes ago, DJ Syxx said:

Best to phone him, numbers there ^^^

i did, he is cheaper and i am sure he is good and can customize more but i felt extra costs from First aid wheels are worth as you get to drive in and out after an hour!