jharar

Is there anything wrong?

HI

I am selling my car which is in prestige condition, I had a good look on ebay, Auto trader and Gumtree , But could not find any BMW with similar spec age and mileage..

I can see lots of people have viewed the advert on Gumtree but not a single call..

Is my car overpriced or is there anything wrong with the advert, Please advise..

Many Thanks.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-320d-msport/1167390081

Personally a car of that age and price most people will go to a dealer because of the advantages of now a mandatory 6 Month Warranty, and also easy finance options.

Really any car under 9 years old, especially a prestige high price marque will struggle to sell privately unless it is a real bargain.

Of course this is my view, and one I have noticed.

The test drive by you may be a sticking point....I know I would certainly be needing to drive a car before buying especially if it was ove £10k. Also the upgraded ice bit is a bit off putting ad it may sound slightly molested. Just my 2 pence worth!!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes, I have to agree about the test-drive bit. I know it's good to get things out front, but not so good as to scare people off before they get there.

Me for one would INSIST on a test-drive if spending that sort of money, (or even less for that matter). There is a lot that can be hidden from you as a passenger. Although saying that I like to have both because you can also notice things as a passenger when not concentrating on driving an unfamiliar car.

So yes, I would bin that bit straight away...

Just red the test drive bit, I would not bother even visit if I was looking at the advert, what obvious reasons ? It is obvious that anyone would want to test drive before buying.

I think the OP as they say elvis has left the building.