The_Judge_

National BMW Festival - THIS SUNDAY - LAST FEW TICKETS LEFT

This was my first car show that I attended back in 2014, we had a great turn out from the Zone and I think it was a really good advert for BMW's and car shows, all shapes and sizes. So ... if there's interest, I'm happy to have a go at organising a stand for the zone.

Here's more detail about the event: https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/events/the-national-bmw-festival and for those of you haven't been before, here's some pics from last time:

If there's more than 3 people interested, I'll make enquiries about an E46 stand :)

1. The_Judge (Suf)

Edited by The_Judge_

I might be interested in this, it's quite local for me. Will see if the Mrs wants to make it a family day out. Will let you know Suf. 

Tickets are £14.50 and their is a deadline for ordering tickets. I've been in touch with the organisers, I can book all the passes and then give them to anyone who is interested by post or on the day, hence I'd like anyone who is interested to confirm with me by 29 July. I'll be in touch with more details later .....

Members so far: 

1. The_Judge (Suf)

2. Triggerfish

3. Ben(2)

4. gaz-777

Right, I'll get 10 tickets this week once I speak to the organisers. In the meantime just tidying up the list, guess it would be helpful to know where people are travelling up from:

1. The_Judge (Suf) - M40 from Harrow
  2. Triggerfish - M40 from Aylesbury
  3. Ben(2) - A31/M25/M40 (?)
  4. gaz-777 - Pretty much at the event
  5. YemiTheOne - M40 from Harrow (ish)
  6. JasonKruys - Bournemouth, then M40
  7. Todd1983 - Kent
  8. LJColeman (maybe)
Edited by The_Judge_

I'll join the m40 at Oxford services (by wheatley, like last time) Suf, rather than at bicester (i hate the a41 to bicester!)

Edited by TriggerFish

Right, I've just (optimistically) booked 15 stand passes for the Zone, there's still some spots to fill so spread the word.

We'll work out route for convoy later, there's plenty of services on the way via M40 (Wheatley, Cherwell, beaconsfield). We should aim to reach their for 8-8.15ish (8.30 at the latest) to avoid sitting in queues outside.

Last year the convoy route was a bit like this: 

If you are definitely going, PM me and I'll send you payment details.

1. The_Judge (Suf) - M40 from Harrow
  2. Triggerfish - M40 from Aylesbury
  3. Ben(2) - A31/M25/M40 (?)
  4. gaz-777 - Pretty much at the event
  5. YemiTheOne - M40 from Harrow (ish)
  6. JasonKruys - Bournemouth, then M40
  7. Todd1983 - Kent (M25 and M40)
  8. LJColeman (maybe)
  9. TBD
  10. TBD
  11. TBD
  12. TBD
  13. TBD
  14. TBD
  15. TBD

14 minutes ago, TriggerFish said:

Is @jammo interested?

I have PM'd him, but I suspect he will be part of the M3 gang now, not us mere mortal :)