Nimraynn

Something went wrong

I've just posted in the above thread and got a screen saying "Something went wrong". When I went back to re-do my post, I noticed it had actually submitted my post, but twice! I'd only clicked the button once. Looks like the OP had the same problem as he's got duplicate posts too

Sweet, I'll let you know if I see anything.

Can I make a request? Please don't sell out to VerticalScope. Not that I expect you to, but I remember when Astra Owners Network used to be like this for fixing problems. Since they got taken over, this would've taken months to repair after much argument between users and admins :)

Its the evening now and I'm still getting the error on a couple of threads when posting .....

P.s. I notice "HOT" has reappeared as decoration on threads ....

12 hours ago, Sam said:

what do you mean by 'hot'?

I haven't noticed it in some time, always thought it was cool, it's when the word "Hot" appears under a thread title in one of the listing pages of the zone if it's been receiving lots of replies. I thought the feature had been turned off, I noticed it re-appear yesterday underneath the first thread, something about remap in London. (e.g. E46 Assistance/Tuning & Performance)

BTW - if you look at this thread: 

you can see lots of repeated messages because of the problem spotted by this topics' OP. 

Running an other repair on the DB, will get it logged again, clearly what they told me to do hasn't worked, something must be buggering up the DB.

edit: Woop! 8000 posts.

Edited by Sam