Nimraynn

What would you call this?

Hi guys,

Crap example pic as I couldn't find a better one :lol: What would you call the plastic bit that runs along the bottom of the car, inside the car? The grey plastic bit that if you remove it, you get carpet and cables? See the red arrows in the attached pic

My passenger side one is a bit broken after I've had it off a few too many times to run audio cables and now won't clip down properly. Need a new one but I can't think of what its called so I don't know what I'm searching for online :lol:

whatwouldyoucall.jpg

Pop along to the Stealers if you're nearby. Parts department should know. Might not be that expensive if you're lucky. :D

I may do if I have a chance over the weekend :) I was hoping to find one on eBay or the likes. Don't mind second hand, just need the clips to be in tact. Someone elsewhere suggested "sill trim" which did return one result, but the clips are mullered. I can't find anything by any other name I can come up with. No idea what to call it :lol:

Lol I just binned two of these. I changed my interior from grey to black and thought who in their right minds would want these grey kick plates. Sorry dude, would have given em to you had I know