jharar

Front Discs

I need to change my front discs of my 330d Msport 2006 model..

They are worn , yesterday when I went to one of the tyre shop to get front tyres I showed them they said I have wrong size discs at the front fitted, which I was thinking as well..

I contacted my local Bmw dealer to find out the right size disc for my car all he was able to give me the price but he didn't knew what size discs go at the front..

I found aftermarket discs on the net contacted them even they turn around and said what size it's coming up with two sizes with your reg..

330mm & 340mm

Which discs do I get can anyone help me pls..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, jharar said:

I need to change my front discs of my 330d Msport 2006 model..

They are worn , yesterday when I went to one of the tyre shop to get front tyres I showed them they said I have wrong size discs at the front fitted, which I was thinking as well..

I contacted my local Bmw dealer to find out the right size disc for my car all he was able to give me the price but he didn't knew what size discs go at the front..

I found aftermarket discs on the net contacted them even they turn around and said what size it's coming up with two sizes with your reg..

330mm & 340mm

Which discs do I get can anyone help me pls..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty sure they are 320mm,them larger ones will be for an m3,and i think 280 mm for the 318/320 cars i just changed mine not long ago on rears  ut about 2 y since i changed fronts.i think if your putting a 2006 reg number in it will be giving you new model  e 90 numbers and e 46 ,so try 2004 reg as they are the same,just look on auto trader for a plate number.

Edited by rasa

330ci uses a 325mm disc size. The larger 348mm size is for the M3 csl.

I think he has an e90 though?

Put your VIN into bmwfans.info and it'll tell you the size of the discs.

Then it's 325mm (*25mm, iirc) front and 320mm rear on an e46, as said :)