E4rty6

Harry's New Sapphire Black E46

Hi Guys,

I'm back :) after selling my imola red e46 earlier this year while studying in my final year, it came to a point where I regret selling it. So, it only meant one thing which was to locate myself another e46. Finally a graduate and great to top it off with treating myself to an e46 once again. 

Purchased last week, was a sapphire black 2005 plate e46 318ci coupe with an impressing 108,000 miles on the clock. I'm quite impressed with the purchase if I'm honest, certainly couldn't say no for the price I was offered it at. 

I've had it just over a week and managed to locate myself an individual interior at a bargain price, so out came the clean black heated interior and in went the electric memory heated individual interior.

A few changes that I have planned for it are as follows -

- Locate a set of staggered CSL's (if anyone has a set or knows off one for sale please put me in the right direction)

- currently the car has clubsport splitters, the offside splitter is broken and has been put together with black tape by the previous owner. So off they go and on go a new set that I purchased today from SSDD Motorsport who were at the BMW show in gaydon. 

- if I can, I repeat if I can locate a CSL style bootlid I will consider it, nonetheless if not I will not be concerned with the current bootlid and spoiler. 

- locate myself a twin pipe backbox or get a custom backbox made. 

Images can be found by clicking the following like: :) 

what are your thoughts guys? 

All feedback & thoughts appreciated and of course I will keep you all posted on all progress made throughout my ownership :) hopefully I will keep this for a lot longer than my last lol 😂 

Hey mate, welcome back! Your new car looks great, well done on finding it. Keep us uptodate on your progress, heated seats are a lovely thing - especially with my roof down belting around country lanes at night:)

Intrigued as to what exclusive interior you got - from the photos it looks like Futura (very light grey) and if so, it looks fantastic on a black car. I can't imagine anything else in mine.

On 15 August 2016 at 09:09, Rich (BoxClever) said:

Hey mate, welcome back! Your new car looks great, well done on finding it. Keep us uptodate on your progress, heated seats are a lovely thing - especially with my roof down belting around country lanes at night:)

Hi, it's great to be back mate - thank you. I've had mixed views in terms of what colour it is. Can't seem to work it out but it looks great in a black car