martyb

Best interior LED light kits?

Hi all,

Just bought a 2003 330ci and one of the blue bulbs in the rear is out so I fancied doing an LED overhaul on the interior.

If anyone could recommend a good and reliable light kit and link me that would be great!

Blue ? Eeeek.... 

I just bought them individually. 36mm Festoons in the front foot wells and visors. 501s in the overhead console and the rear pillars. 11 in total I think .... 

50 minutes ago, Daz 330 Cs said:

Blue ? Eeeek.... 

I just bought them individually. 36mm Festoons in the front foot wells and visors. 501s in the overhead console and the rear pillars. 11 in total I think .... 

Not wanting them blue really just how they were. 

Theres a guy M3POWERBOY on m3cutters that makes sets for the e46 not the cheapest but great quality and if your buying a full kit he usually offers discount

Can you send a link?

43 minutes ago, calw123 said:

Theres a guy M3POWERBOY on m3cutters that makes sets for the e46 not the cheapest but great quality and if your buying a full kit he usually offers discount

Erm i cant sorry guys i cant find his for sale thread, sign up its free then search his username and message him. You wont regret it :D

I actually ordered a set from that very guy at the weekend. PayPal gift is fine with him, he's a forum sponsor, either that or pay a couple of £ extra for peace of mind. Here's his add on Cutters http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=156132.

For future reference incase anyone else is looking for him, if you scroll down to the bottom of the home page on M3 cutters, he's got a link in the Forum sponsors and advertisers section. 

Edited by Hawk

£33 ? Wow. I paid a LOT less than that by buying them individually off eBay. 

I suspect he gets them from there himself to make the kits.  

Damn. That'll teach me for not going on eBay and looking first. 

They arrived today and I might go out and fit them in an hour or so when it's getting dark.

20160908_132748_zpss3fqyhxv.jpg