crookesey

Style 63 Alloys - X5. Topics Merged 02/09/2016

there 10 wide and rubbed on the inside - thats why he fitted the skinny spacer. he only rolled arches so he could go so low.

if your not going proper low then a light tweak of arches will prob be ok.

stretch is not required people. the 10j's are et45 - well within what people on here call 'normal' i think - i don't work with numbers that high so i'm not sure - never had wheels over et30 on anycar!! lol.

Had a set of these planned for my own car, but had to spend money elsewhere on the car instead. There was a set on e bay, refurbed, with no tyres (witch i didn`t want anyway). So just rang the guy and he said he would except £250, witch i thought was good. But even including tyres and spacers it`s still not a bad price.

Ive just BOUGHT a 330d sport facelift about 3 weeks ago, ive BOUGHT a set of x5 wheels and painted them and have booked it in to get the arches rolled i will put pics up as soon as im done and let you know what problems i come across if any

;)

I'll be following this closely. Can't wait to see the wheels on the car and hear how they ride.

The spray job looks very tidy. Well done. Did you clearcoat after the colour or was that it?

Can I ask how much the arch rolling was?

yeah i put 2 coats of laquer on straight after, im having the arches rolled on sunday and its gonna cost me about £160, ill put pics up when ive finished

Hi, the X5 rims are on the car now with falken rubber, fitted the springs and spacers too although the fronts didnt need spacers atall, i just used 12mm spacers on the rear and it rubs on the arch, so once the arches are rolled at the rear tommorow all should be well

Before springs and wheels

CIMG1119.jpg

After

CIMG1128.jpg

CIMG1130.jpg

CIMG1121.jpg

CIMG1124.jpg