Chiffs

E46 Coupe Wind Deflectors

Is it possible to get window wind deflectors for the e46 4 door.

Found them really handy on my previous car for when its raining and you want a bit of fresh air

Edited by Daz 330 Cs

Nobody has them on here because of a number of reasons.

1. They look butt-ugly. It would be like having clubsport spoilers for eyebrows on your face.

2. You can get fresh air by moving the dial on the middle vent to blue.

3. A lot of people on here have tinted windows. They couldn't be going round with a gap in the window that allows people to see them. It just wouldn't do.

4. These things are used by taxi drivers, and are therefore the opposite of cool.

5. Did I mention they are ugly?

:thumbup:

Guess you don't like them mit. Well I found them very handy on my previous motor.

Reason being it allows the window to be open slightly without getting soaked if it's raining. Also reduces wind noise with window open at motorway speed. Handy for smokers when it's raining also if you don't like using the ashtray.

They are useful for smokers, I'll give you that one, but they trap the spray off the road when it's raining and quickly get covered in muck. Also, they get scratched really easily when cleaning them because they are perspex. After a while they look a real eyesore from all the scratches.

They are useful for smokers, I'll give you that one, but they trap the spray off the road when it's raining and quickly get covered in muck. Also, they get scratched really easily when cleaning them because they are perspex. After a while they look a real eyesore from all the scratches.

Never had any trapped spray whilst using them on previous car, doesnt the whole car get covered in muck in are lovely winter weather?

Only scratch easy if you have a poor wash method, ie not snow foaming then using two bucket method. Set on a civic type r for two years and they had no marks on them at all.

If anything thhey helped keep the side windows cleaner for longer in crappy weather.

Edited by Chiffs

Never had any trapped spray whilst using them on previous car, doesnt the whole car get covered in muck in are lovely winter weather?

Only scratch easy if you have a poor wash method, ie not snow foaming then using two bucket method. Set on a civic type r for two years and they had no marks on them at all.

If anything thhey helped keep the side windows cleaner for longer in crappy weather.

Well it seems you have all the answers already so good luck.

/discussion.

These are for a saloon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk