cbreddie

MUPPET on M1 Northbound

Were you the Muppet driving North on the M1 a few weeks ago at well over 120mph? Did you lose your transmission? Are you now selling whats left of your M3?....

GOOD!! hopefully the Police officer who was cleaning up your bits of gearbox out of lanes 1 2 and 3, booked you.

This muppet passed me up the inside at well over 120mph cut me up then swerved across into lane one, up the hard shoulder, and into the distance. Further up the M1 he was sat on the hardshoulder at the end of a long trail of oil and gearbox parts, with a Police officer trying to recover the debris. He desrves EVERYTHING he gets!! Wreckless driver!!

I am not against anyone having fun, and certainly not bothered by fast drivers, but there is a time and a place for it, and it should be done with respect for other road users safety.

IF it was you in the 2004 silver m3, then you sir are an arsehole!!

Sorry  about the rant, but had to get it out.

58 minutes ago, cbreddie said:

For me, the most annoying thing was the 10 mile tailback caused because he was in a rush.

Yeah, but think how much sooner he got home as a result of doing 50 over the speed limit in the hard shoulder. That made it worth it surely?

Oh... Wait...