Hazla13

Car interior help required

Hi, i am new to owning a BMW E46, I have a BMW M Sport 330d 2001 model and I'm looking for the best places online to get interior trim so that i can change the standard black around the car. I have carbon fibre on the front already but thats where it stops i want to be able to do the automatic gear area and the front of the heater / compartments. I was also driving down the road and noticed that the silver ring around the speedo has dropped and i wondered how i can remove the unit and fix it. Im aware that the silver circles are perhaps standard in this BMW.  

Hello, I just sign in on this forum and saw that you're interested to get your interior trim. I have an upholstery bussines and if you can tell me exacly which interior parts you would like to retrim and the type of material. I could make you an offer but before take a look at some of my jobs. I can't add pictures here for the moment but I will give you my facebook page. www.facebook.com/tapiterii 

7 hours ago, Paul SPA said:

Hello, I just sign in on this forum and saw that you're interested to get your interior trim. I have an upholstery bussines and if you can tell me exacly which interior parts you would like to retrim and the type of material. I could make you an offer but before take a look at some of my jobs. I can't add pictures here for the moment but I will give you my facebook page. www.facebook.com/tapiterii 

pretty sure you have to be a sponsor on heer to sell your wares..

On 03/02/2017 at 06:51, rasa said:

pretty sure you have to be a sponsor on heer to sell your wares..

sorry for that but how can I be a sponsor ? what i have to do?

3 hours ago, Paul SPA said:

sorry for that but how can I be a sponsor ? what i have to do?

no idea,but i imagine you will have to message  one of the owners of this forum..

Ebay would be the first place I looked. I got a complete set of birch trim on ebay to replace the silver stuff in my car.