Sign in to follow this  
Cjh8866

Black 2002 club sport manual

Hi guys just got a 2002/52 plate clubsport in met black looks dark blue in certain light it's a manual car has anyone else got or see one as all I have seen are estriol blue or silver ones thanks 

I've got a magazine from when the clubsport was released, had a black one on the cover, I'll post a picture tomorrow for you, but I think black is a very rare colour for a clubsport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c508ad6fff62c30c5a130ad306f5ebfd.jpg

eec177468e8d733c9c769d5dc5c78ec4.jpg

d81c20592473304518d77ec6bc14df7d.jpg

Was 22 when this came out, loved the spoiler and wanted a clubsport ever since, had mine for a few years now [emoji4]

was in a car auction in bristol i paid £900 for it, was tatty, but only 2 owners from new had rust in rear arches and needed front wings, also fitted a new clutch had noisy thrust bearing, got sat nav, harmon,stereo upgrade folding mirrors, xenon lights and had new led rear lights, old ones were in boot, club sport wheels need shot blasting there that bad so fitted the wheels that are on it from autowerks only £399 with the right offset, also had a strut race fitted, drives realy well think its a keeper, 

£900? Wow your don't realise how lucky you got! Nice car. And the Carbon blacks are the rarest followed by Titan silver. Blues were the most comment on cs.