Cliff J

Wheels and suspension fitted... (330 convertible)

Here goes then.... 

With thanks to my buddy Richard at Ruislip tyres for the wheel refurb, and my mate Jack Tyler for the help today, I now have my newly refurbed wheels and new FK coilovers fitted  8-) 

car%203_zpssv3hjs7z.jpg
car%204_zpsur52uplp.jpg
car%201_zpsm79y5vh1.jpg
car%207_zpsvu6odbsu.jpg
car%206_zps56bg2w3j.jpg
car%205_zpsf4ns8csc.jpg
car%208_zpskwberfv8.jpg
car%2010_zpsrqdxrnbx.jpg
car%209_zpsb52rubfe.jpg
car%2011_zpsjzlblrkm.jpg
car%202_zpsjcor3lcb.jpg

I still need to let the suspension settle before I make final adjustments and maybe add spacers.

Also, the yellow M3, my mate Jack owns it, the mirrors are now mine and will be fitted and sprayed up for my car at some point.

I hope you like.

On 19/02/2017 at 18:06, avalaugh said:

That M3 is nice, was it on eBay recently, recognise the wheels on a Dakar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think he went through a phase but now is back on track with the M3 love lol

Thank you people, the specs are: 

Atomic CSL reps. 

Rears - 19x9.5 ET33,  Plus 5mm spacer = ET28 with 235/35/19 tyres. 
Fronts - 19x8.5 ET38 with  225/35/19

Im going to try a 10mm rear spacer and 12mm on the front, see how far I can push it. 

Have you had any arch work done? I have 9.5j et30 with 235/35 tyres and they are close with a mild roll on the rear arches. Pushing it out to et23 will be very close I would imagine. 12mm spacing on the front will be ok, as that's what I'm running at et26 with the 8.5j and 225/35 tyres. Get some pictures up if you do it! 

5 minutes ago, gaz-777 said:

Have you had any arch work done? I have 9.5j et30 with 235/35 tyres and they are close with a mild roll on the rear arches. Pushing it out to et23 will be very close I would imagine. 12mm spacing on the front will be ok, as that's what I'm running at et26 with the 8.5j and 225/35 tyres. Get some pictures up if you do it! 

I haven't rolled them yet, but will if need be as I do like a wider fitment than it currently is. I have a selection of spacers here that I've borrowed, including 12mm, and 8mm, but not extended bolts, so I'm not sure if I can test fit them even.