M3BIMMER

BUYING ADVICE PLEASE

Ok i am not sure if anyone remembers me ? i had an M3 back in 2009 / 2010 and for one reason or another i sold my M3 and was gutted.

THANKFULLY with a turn of events which i am long overdue, i will be in the market to buy either a

m3

or

m5

or

Audi RS4 ( i know its not a bmw ) but honest opinions please

So thats the advice i am after basically, having owned the e46 m3 and as alot of you do, i know its awesome BUT having owned one should i go for the m5 ? and any of you who have the m3, would you have preferred or want an m5 ?

just after advice really

BE NICE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO REMEMBERS ME AND MY PHOENIX YELLOW M3

P.S, nice to still see my baby in the 2010 calendar comp section

Edited by M3BIMMER
forgot to say

i guess, i did forget to add one  other option and will probably get hate mail for it lol, but an audi s4 ?

Dont you agree the e46 m3 looks a little dated now ? although i miss my old car so much

Nice to hear from an old member

Was your old one a Phoenix Yellow M3?

Which M5 are you thinking - E60 or E39?

Don't know too much about the Audi's but from what i HAVE read - the V8's can be expensive to maintain. The timing chain runners replacement issue is the thing that I can't get my head around - seems like a very poor design to me.

Hi, yes thats the m3, miss it loads as i had all the mods and eismann fitted ect ect, But cant choose between another or thr RS4 which is a beast and 415bhp standard.

i know what you mean regards maintain, but i also learnt bmw are pretty hefty regards costs as well lol.

Just out of interest do you know of any m3's that may come up for sale here ? good ones not thrashed and knackered lol.

E60 M5's dont do it for me tbh.. Amazing engine yes but not a fan of the whole package.

To me the B7 looks more dated than the E46!

Have you driven all of them? A drive might make up your mind for you..