JeffP

Deutsche Fest at Brands Hatch, 19-20 August

I was just wondering if anyone on here in the management/admin might consider organising a club attendance to the above event, details on the Brands Hatch website and deutschefest@msv.com   Myself and my son in law pretty much decided to go for the weekend, and I will probably try to get in on an individual display ticket, but obviously would rather be part of a club display? Weekend admission including camping is £35, reductions available for club entries. 

Weekend before I head to Nurburgring, may be able to make this if there's a club stand going ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted this the other day. Would definitely be interested in going if we had a club stand. Be good to meet some members and put names to faces.

I'd be up for it too. I suspect we could rope in @The_Judge_, @JasonK and @Sam too. They provided invaluable (moral!) support when the E30 died en route to my last show of last year. 

Hmm, cost is £20 instead of £35 for the weekend as part of club stands: http://www.deutschefest.co.uk/deutsche-fest-get-involved/car-club-drop-down/

I'm happy to make enquiries about minimum no. of cars etc, but unlikely to be in a position to organise this .... unless my mood changes (!)

EDIT: Email sent to organisers, will report back ...

Edited by The_Judge_

Reply from Deutsche Fest:

Hi Sufyaan,

Thank you for your interest in Deutsche Fest.

There is no minimum and maximum really, just as many as you would like to bring.

If you could please let me know how many vehicles your club will be bring by completing the attached word document club form?

This form is just to register your club and members to the vehicle display and once we know how many vehicles you will be bringing we can issue you with a unique discount code to book tickets online. Discounted tickets for display vehicle owners will be £20 for the whole weekend.

I hope this is all ok, please let me know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards

Claire Reeder

Automotive Festival Events Co-ordinator

MotorSport Vision

Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG

T: 01474 875311

www.msv.com

Brands Hatch Cadwell Park Oulton Park Snetterton Bedford Autodrome

If anyone definitely wants to commit, I can compile a list and forward it on. They need a bunch of stuff like email, phone number, address etc. If anyone is interested, add your name to the list.

1. Suf (Sunday only)

3 hours ago, The_Judge_ said:

If anyone definitely wants to commit, I can compile a list and forward it on. They need a bunch of stuff like email, phone number, address etc. If anyone is interested, add your name to the list.

1. Suf (Sunday only)

Not sure how to add myself to list, technopleb that I am, but I am up for this, whole weekend. All needed details available as and when needed by PM?

Edited by JeffP
Added to message.

1. Suf (Sunday only)

2. RMJ (Sunday only)

3. JeffP (Whole Weekend)

4. TriggerFish (Sunday only) (is it possible to be a provisional? Not sure of holiday plans)

1. Suf (Sunday only)

2. RMJ (Sunday only)

3. JeffP (Whole Weekend)

4. TriggerFish (Sunday only)

5. R11CH (Sunday only)

Sorry peeps, I now can't make this so I'm going to step out of organising :(

If someone wants to take over, pm me and I'll add you on the email to the organisers.

1. RMJ (Sunday only)

2. JeffP (Whole Weekend)

3. TriggerFish (Sunday only)

4. R11CH (Sunday only)

Sorry to hear that Suf.

And I'll likely be heading up with a friend (or two) in his original Beetle or his mk1 Scirocco, so might not be with you either. I'll pop over and say hi though, but will confirm nearer the date.