Blackwatch

Emergency help please

Hi guys long time no post ( I no longer have my old 325 :( ) However I have an emergency problem that I was helping someone in the know could help me with.

I work at a performance car enthusiast place as their detailer these days ( yes one of those rare dealerships that employ someone to prepare their cars properly ). Today I was asked to get an X5 ready for a customer to view, however it had a flat battery so I managed to get in with the hidden key and pop the bonnet. I popped the jump pack on the termial under the bonnet and ground it on the chassis then went to start the car.

Popped the key in the ignition and there was nothing there, so went and fiddled under the bonnet to get a better earth, tried again and still nothing. So In my haste I  jumped out leaving he keys in the ignition and went to try and get a better connection under the bonnet which by the sounds of things I did as I saw the tell tale sparks and heard a slight whirring noise. So thinking I was home and dry and I went to the drivers door to start the car.........

.....only to find that the car had locked itself with the keys in the damn ignition!!!!!

Is there any secret way to get in the car or am I boned and paying for a locksmith, out of my wages to get this issue fixed??

I can appreciate due to the sensitive nature of this problem people may not want to post in public about how to get in cars with out a key so feel free to PM me if needs be. Also if you would like to verify things first I can also provide contact details for the dealership so you could ring me ( or one of the directors ) on Monday morning or email the director directly.

Heres hoping someone can help me. 

I will have an uneducated guess why not disconnect the battery wait 10 mins then apply power it might just unlock or the alarm will go off

I guess let  make the car go flat by draining the power with something a light perhaps then apply 12v to the power points in the engine compartment.i am just guessing since its

urgent

have you tried adding power from the engine jump start points ? i am guessing the doors might unlock by default