Beatbox

Wheel spacers on style 32s

Hi! Ive got 18inch e46 style 32s 8 and 8.5j on my pre facelift coupe and have recently fitted coilovers on it! The front wheels are now rubbing on the springs and the wheels are looking lost in the arches! Was wondering what size of spacers i can go to without having any arch work done! Was thinking of getting 20mm all around! Would that be fine or will i get rubbing issues? Any input would be awesome guys! Thanks [emoji3]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Before I bough mine I did a search on here and found a few posts regarding spacers. I have a vert so went for 15mm but I read that the coupe has more room in the arch and some people have fitted 20mm but I'm not sure if they had to roll the arches for or not. 

If you want 15mm then I have a set of brand new ones still in the unopened box that I have listed in the for sale section. 

Before I bough mine I did a search on here and found a few posts regarding spacers. I have a vert so went for 15mm but I read that the coupe has more room in the arch and some people have fitted 20mm but I'm not sure if they had to roll the arches for or not. 

If you want 15mm then I have a set of brand new ones still in the unopened box that I have listed in the for sale section. 

Cheers for the reply mate.. Was starting to think nobody was going to get back to me! Hahaa! Aye i tried to fo a bit if research on it aswell but half of people say 15mm the other half 20mm so still not very sure! The wheels just look so lost i think that 20mm might bring them out to where i want them but dont want to go done the route of arch work n that! Ok then mate if i end up getting 15mm then i shall give you a shout if you still have them! Cheers 👍

I had style 32s on my old 328 coupe and it was on coilovers. I had to fit spacers to clear the front springs too, I fitted 20mm front and back and had no issues really. Arches were not rolled.

If I hit a big bump the front tyres would catch on the inner wheel arch liner occasionally but all this did was make a mark on the plastic arch liner, no damage to tyres and I was running the front as low as I could get it most of the time.

The spacers really sorted the way it looked. Well worth doing.

This is how she looked:

low2-medium.jpg.ab5856ea675948fd809b0f22

I had style 32s on my old 328 coupe and it was on coilovers. I had to fit spacers to clear the front springs too, I fitted 20mm front and back and had no issues really. Arches were not rolled.

If I hit a big bump the front tyres would catch on the inner wheel arch liner occasionally but all this did was make a mark on the plastic arch liner, no damage to tyres and I was running the front as low as I could get it most of the time.

The spacers really sorted the way it looked. Well worth doing.

This is how she looked:

low2-medium.jpg.ab5856ea675948fd809b0f22f31dd93d.jpg

Thanks for the reply and the pic mate! Looks really good.. Fills the arches out perfect 👌 defo think 20mm is the way to go then! Could deal with a little arch rub every so often as it doesnt get driven much just occasionally at the weekends!