I put the details bit by bit myself apart from any Resprays required it was just my taste to be honest if you looked on my profile gallery when I got her she had mv2s on but they weren't Oem not even staggered so they went first lol I had about 3 sets of shoes in 3 years :rolleyes: as you do lol and everything else came with time she's even got Quads hand made exhausts. Is there a kit with all those mods then? But I wouldn't of got the price of a full kit past the wife haha so I would of still been stealth buying! Speaking of which I have had an itch I had to scratch today chap :D

IMG_5051.JPG

She's that low I had to modify my jack to get underneath lol and some Auto tek I always find the finish the absolute best just one coat hardly any preparation 10-5 minutes wheels on and cook it on down the road and it lasts for years 💪🏽£4 more a tin than halfway Halfords 4-5 coat s all day doing 1 b******t thing I would spend a little more and have a life 🤓 Or maybe I should get a life and not be painting in the first place haha 

I'm not trying to appear rude, but that's a rubbish jack. Get yourself a proper low entry jack with a larger pick up pad. Those things are dangerous. 

What about the Tesco carrier bag 💼 daz I'm using to stop paint dripping on the floor? Now let's not mess about you all are well aware of the gravity of what I was doing there  :ph34r: and the reality of how much danger I was in and still am in because if the missus had caught me wasting 10p on her shopping bag omg it would of definitely been my bag for life. :D