After I sold my 328 ci for the second time lol because I brought her back:rolleyes: I have messed about with a Ford and pretended a Saab was sexy:blink: but wasn't kidding anyone and there was no love :wub:not that a rebound is ever about love lol and I found myself at the eBay personals and spotted a hot sporty lady with a beautiful body awesome ass firm curves and a lush lip I couldn't resist so there was a long drive a little chat and I took her straight home and moved her in with me . Did I rush it or would I have been mad to miss her? Picture attached 

IMG_4896.JPG

Lol :rolleyes: I have to admit I do like a bit of rice 🍚 as long as it's my taste yes your right mate but I'm not taking the badges off I will be replacing both kidneys in time after my holiday . And a few other personal touches. I only picked her up the other day and the old fella had been doing less than 2k between each Mot and the coolant was old and golden so a full radiator flush and BMW's blue with distilled water replacement. And Castrol edge 5-30 it's the lord of my rings lol and f.. me Saturday afternoon and I went to undo the bleed screw and of course it snapped wtf and I had to do some real research to find anywhere open! And then again anywhere that stocks them. But I did so I have peice of mind it's going too be fine. He had all new tensioners and water pump 3 k ago but he only drove it in summer and not far.

I am undecided to be honest when I picked her up I thought the same and took it straight off and then after showing the pictures a majority said they'd leave it on they like it lol so I put it back on and am going to take my time on the right decision for me :D

Maybe Dave lol or maybe not 50/50 ask the audience or use a lifeline lmao I'm going too change a few things and then de:rolleyes:pimp or decide . It's been on and off more time than a hookers nickers haha

IMG_4919.JPG

6 minutes ago, Daz 330 Cs said:

That's nasty looking too :blink:

Yup :D

Good job on removing the Ironing board :thumbup:

But you forgot to take all the badges off and replace the bonnet badges With OEM Badges.:D

;) it's HAMMAN styled lads :P by the guys themselves and there's been 1000s spent  on upgrades suspension - engine etc . I have had x3 330 ci and 1 328 ci and this one ☝️ is in a different league on handling and power:):D with the exception of a hpf (supercharged)or an M3 it's tuning is perfect for the younger yob buried in me :rolleyes: I get the Oem focus and I have been there myself with 2 of my others B)wax jacket on rolling tongue 👅 and down to Waitrose who harin with Farquhar in the car par:rolleyes:k . But if I'm honest I'm not going too undue what someone has spent 1000s on . I'm going too roll with on that one . 

And there's my previous 328 I'm gutted for my friend who brought her and somewhat myself to when I got the news yesterday his wife ploughed a corsa with her:unsure: the good news is no one was hurt and to be honest they have a lot on there minds as there dog 🐶 Frankie has had a brave fight with cancer but sadly its not humane to continue treatment because they have done all that they can:mellow: so her mind was elsewhere etc . It's smashed the Vauxhall with minor scratches and scuffs to the bmw but I reckon they will write them both off but again the BMW's had a small fortune 🔮 invested I know that it's a non returning profit but the insurance will just pay them bottom book for it:(

IMG_0380.JPG