Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I've recently been having a bit of trouble where my 2003 318i keeps revving itself while I'm idle and occasionly cutting out. I read it was likely a vacuum leak so today while inspecting I found a large whole where I have done the small circle in the picture.  Could someone please tell me what this part is officially called so I can get one ordered.  Many thanks.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...