daboy

My new 330

Picked this up a few weeks ago, 1 owner car with 77k, FSH and all the options I could ask for.  This is my 3rd E46 330.  It needs a few little bits doing but overall its in amazing condition and was an utter bargain.

The spoiler was fitted from new, I have not seen one of these before and I think it really suits the car, not normally a fan of spoilers on saloons bar the little boot lip.

35331757271_f1d2791dba_c.jpg

35331745171_63f9ae9231_c.jpg

35331745071_c7642f288c_c.jpg

35331745011_650992a500_c.jpg

The butterfly valve in the exhaust must have seized at some point and the last owner has bent it open on both sides, Its a shame as I'm not a fan of the drone sound at low speeds, can the valve be completely removed? If so how? and will this make the drone slightly better?

Thanks, hope you like the car.

Edited by daboy

Hi, Thanks.  Yes factory sunroof and heated seats were a must, also has xenons, HK and extended leather.  Its the best spec car I have ever owned.

Its actually Topaz blue, looks a little lighter as the sun was out and it was about 200 degrees.

Well, Topaz doesn't make it any less cool - at least not to me.
Great spec too.  Wish the first owner of mine had ticked just as many boxes...

Yeah, there's a few bits I need to sort out, but in general its been well looked after. The guy was pretty well off and it was still his pride and joy even after 16 years. 

Moving home on Monday so it will have to wait for now but it had a major service today. 

He had it on autotrader for £3000, i was prepared to pay that kind of money for the right car.  So I gave him a call about viewing it at the weekend and he told me that it was on ebay. Found the ad on ebay, it had one bid for £2500, stuck in my top bid and won it for £2550. 

I think I stole it for that, very chuffed. 

I'll do some interior photos tomorrow, its got a type of leather on the seats that i don't think I've seen before. It was ordered in Belgium as UK spec. Even got the original sales order and brochures. 

Here is the interior, is this normal leather or something different? Its hard to see from a distance, see the close up.  It has the same pattern on the door cards too.  On the options it has extended leather, I though that might just be the bit around the dashboard.

34641086384_3c6354df05_c.jpg

35482389445_7ca49ec5d3_c.jpg

It's certainly different from my 330Ci from '02.
I've got the same sports seats with light tan leather, but on mine the centre section of the seat uses the same leather as the bolsters.
I like yours though!  B)

On 22/06/2017 at 22:19, daboy said:

He had it on autotrader for £3000, i was prepared to pay that kind of money for the right car.  So I gave him a call about viewing it at the weekend and he told me that it was on ebay. Found the ad on ebay, it had one bid for £2500, stuck in my top bid and won it for £2550. 

I think I stole it for that, very chuffed. 

I'll do some interior photos tomorrow, its got a type of leather on the seats that i don't think I've seen before. It was ordered in Belgium as UK spec. Even got the original sales order and brochures. 

Nice buddy a total bargain imo. Enjoy! 👍

Wow, that looks lovely and what a bargain. Those seats are well nice, extended leather too.. Great spec. 

Not seen one with that pattern in the middle of the seats either, nice to have something a bit different.