Sign in to follow this  
martauto

Wedding car

8 posts in this topic

Sam   

Lovely! Joe used his old E30 for a wedding a month ago. Brilliant wedding cars :D

Nice family story! :) Mine was just helping a friend on a budget after he failed to finish the mk1 Golf GTI resto project his wife bought him as an engagement present!

35124623353_34c95d94af_b.jpge30-2 by Joe Alford, on Flickr

martauto   

Nice one guy`s !!

No one noticed that it`s a Baur and had a Hartge badge on the front as well. lol.

I made the badges at work about 18 months ago (only 12 ) and refused point blank to sell this one so popped it on the Baur.

Naughty but nice.

Mart.

I spotted the baur due to the flowers (don't get why they get so much hate when the real convertible looks so weird with the roof up...)

I remember your thread about the hartage badges from e30zone too. You just need the engine to suit now :)

martauto   

I`m more than happy with the old m10b18, pretty bullet proof.

The m54b30 makes up for it .lol

I think I`ts a "peer factor" thing. If you don't have a 325 e30 then "it`s not an e30" which is crazy to say the least. I have had two M10B18 `s now and can say they have been no trouble compared to the larger engine cars.

Mart.

Edited by martauto

MICK 330   

In 1991 we used our white E30 325i (D486 VRD) as our wedding car but I don't have a single photo of the old girl! The car that is lol