con1981

New to the forum, first bmw

Ok fellas, new to this, will be using the forum to sort out any niggles I have with my vert. Really wanted a coupe, buy this was in better condition and came with more toys. Let's hope I can live with the slightly slower performance!

Had this 2 weeks and so far I've repaired the leather and changed the gearbox oil. It was really stiff and took for ever getting it into 2nd at high revs, (didn't think about trying this on the test run before I bought it live and learn).

As I said this is my first bmw and I'm not overly familiar with these cars so will probably need all the help I can get.

Spec by the is 330 m sport. f89b5abc319456c852ab62855a9e60fe.jpg4078c6a68ac14f167d264eb254d41e6b.jpgd1ee804e657989ff881c4e9a119bbfa6.jpg0737591d63e172203215536a18f00e29.jpg1abace919e93d8dd65506d23d41d9503.jpgdb97bb28a5046aaf1521f7df92a17ef8.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Result then mate most one of the most expensive things.

Have a few quid in the bank just incase :D

Look after a BMW and a BMW will look after you. 

If anything does go wrong don't skimp on parts. I've only ever had bad experiences with cheaper parts. 

I noticed that someone appears to have stolen the gear gator and handbrake covers :lol: i got some nice ones from eBay  called top gators worth a look his items are good quality and used him for all three of my BMW's

Good job on the leather repair. Thinking about dying my black seats Blackberry ( Very dark red colour )Not quite sure yet 

Result then mate most one of the most expensive things.

Have a few quid in the bank just incase [emoji3]
Look after a BMW and a BMW will look after you. 
If anything does go wrong don't skimp on parts. I've only ever had bad experiences with cheaper parts. 
I noticed that someone appears to have stolen the gear gator and handbrake covers [emoji38] i got some nice ones from eBay  called top gators worth a look his items are good quality and used him for all three of my BMW's
Good job on the leather repair. Thinking about dying my black seats Blackberry ( Very dark red colour )Not quite sure yet 
Naa mate the gear gater and handbrake cover were off for a refresh.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk