FilthyBadger

Photo bucket p500 message

No, it's worse than that! The person who uploaded them needs to pay (as I understand it).

I wouldn't be surprised to see photobucket disappear in a year or two after this...

Its a total cockup, I imagine they just thought that everyone would just stump up $400 and they'd be rolling in it! It's a big shame though, as so many guides etc are almost rendered useless due to photos now not working. And most are old, and people have moved on, so unlikely to ever get re-uploaded.

I agree TF, they'll fold sooner rather than later. Even if I was happy paying to host my photos, my money would go else where. I can't fathom how they didn't see that...They've basically held their customers hostage. JUMP SHIP!

8 hours ago, dontpannic said:

Hahah - it's hilarious that the photobucket issue is overcome by a simple browser plugin!!!!! Love it!

Ha, awesome, thanks! Installed, and time to print build thread to PDF...

11 hours ago, dontpannic said:

Edited by TriggerFish

21 minutes ago, TriggerFish said:

Ha, awesome, thanks! Installed, and time to print build thread to PDF...

Do as many as you can, I'm sure they'll come in VERY handy in the future. I'm sure I can find some hosting space somewhere if needs be!