ndg

Front Wing Suppliers

I've had a search of the forum, but can't find much since 2015.

Who do people recommend to supply replacement front wings for tourings/saloons? 

I've just bought a 330i touring and it has a few paint issues.  One of the front wings has gone, and both bumpers need some love, so I'm planning on getting it all sprayed together.  I'm normally an OE guy, but at £177 from Cotswolds I'm considering pattern parts if anyone can recommend somewhere that does decent quality parts, which fit like OE?

Cheers

2 hours ago, ndg said:

I've had a search of the forum, but can't find much since 2015.

Who do people recommend to supply replacement front wings for tourings/saloons? 

I've just bought a 330i touring and it has a few paint issues.  One of the front wings has gone, and both bumpers need some love, so I'm planning on getting it all sprayed together.  I'm normally an OE guy, but at £177 from Cotswolds I'm considering pattern parts if anyone can recommend somewhere that does decent quality parts, which fit like OE?

Cheers

I found a mint, and I mean mint front wing for my 03 330d on a Facebook group. The guy seemed to have a load of quality bits. Meant a drive to Portsmouth though but for 40 quid already in titan silver, it was worth it

Oh and it was OEM 

:)

Edited by Markus5000

I paid £150 a side for my genuine wings from bmminiparts but they've taken a SERIOUS nose dive recently. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them now.

In this instance though they were new wings in black primer shipped straight from Germany

Just to conclude this thread.

I bought a 'platinum panel' from ECP.  The fit at the front and rear was good, but the shape on the bonnet line was terrible.  I ended up returning it, and have now bought a genuine one from the dealer :(.  I Paid £172 inc VAT, as a reference for anyone considering this.  Not cheap, but at least I know it will fit........