Dicky

Gaydon 16th August 2009

Yeh it does fella :)

Think we're on the grass so hopefully it stays pretty dry till the weekend's over!

Don't want it to be like German race Wars :D

That does look like a good spot, well done mate :)

If its grass, it best not be like Germany again :D:lol:

Yeh it does fella :)

Think we're on the grass so hopefully it stays pretty dry till the weekend's over!

Don't want it to be like German race Wars :D

That does look like a good spot, well done mate :D

If its grass, it best not be like Germany again :P:)

german techno is at the ready :lol:

dicky what time we meeting?? shell?

german techno is at the ready :lol:

dicky what time we meeting?? shell?

Not sure mate, need to speak to Keith and see how long he reckons it will take to get down there :)

I have a feeling he said about 1 1/2 hours so, Shell at 5.15 :D But will let you know :)

Not sure mate, need to speak to Keith and see how long he reckons it will take to get down there :)

I have a feeling he said about 1 1/2 hours so, Shell at 5.15 :D But will let you know :D

Yeh it will take 1 1/2 hours tops (93 miles), I can meet you boys as you come past jct 9!

But i will give you a txt!

5.15 ffs ! Ill just be Snoooooozing still @ that time :)

Thanks for that Daz! :P Im working saturday to so might not get much sleep! :lol:

Might meet up with you guys at shell.

Kieth are we all on 1 line or parked up in two rows on the clubstand??

Going by the plan i posted it looks like two lines!

haha watch out or ill go anderson silva on ur a** :lol:

keith how do we get there? is it straight up the m40?

Thats it fella M25 jct 16 M40 then off at jct 12 Gaydon is about a mile from the M40 :)

Jags has had to drop out of this so there is a place up for grabs i have pm'd Cocky325 who is first on the reserve list if he doesn't want the place i will contact the others on the list!

1. dicky (Confirmed and Paid )

2. Dave (Confirmed and Paid)

3. Si (Comfirmed and Paid )

4. Tim (Comfirmed and Paid)

5. Lee ( Comfirmed and Paid)

6. KeithS (Confirmed and Paid)

7. Michael (Confirmed and Paid)

8. Adam (Confirmed and Paid)

9. Beemer 330 (Confirmed and Paid)

10. MattBMW (Confirmed and Paid)

11. Geordie Boy (Confirmed and Paid)

12. Stringy93 (Confirmed and Paid)

13. DJ Syxx (Confirmed and Paid)

14. Ben (Confirmed and Paid)

15. Daz 330 clubsport (Confirmed and Paid)

16. E46 coupe (Confirmed and Paid)

Reserve list:

1. cocky325

2. Chris

3. s crane

4. CNL Remapping

Could someone please just confirm the times we have to be there, as a friend of mine has just told me of bmwowners.com that they have been speaking to the organisers and they have said we need to eb there for 07:30am!!

haha watch out or ill go anderson silva on ur a** :)

;):) ...

Could someone please just confirm the times we have to be there, as a friend of mine has just told me of bmwowners.com that they have been speaking to the organisers and they have said we need to eb there for 07:30am!!

Those of us on the Stand have to have to cars in position by 10am , so i would advise gettting there between 9- 9.30 , or Earlier if you desire B)

Also can't wait for this, my car has had a much needed transformation since bluewater meet, can't wait to get feed. back from you guys, been holding back pics for 2 weeks now.well let's hope you all approve coz its to late to change It come sunday showtime lol!!

Also can't wait for this, my car has had a much needed transformation since bluewater meet, can't wait to get feed. back from you guys, been holding back pics for 2 weeks now.well let's hope you all approve coz its to late to change It come sunday showtime lol!!

Can vouch for that. I've seen it in the flesh and it's looking sweeeeeeet !!! You guys are in for a treat ! ;)

well tell ya wot then will take me approx 30-40 mins to get to jct 28 from jct 37 so could meet u on the jct 28 slip road..? at say.. 6:45ish?

so ne 1 else coming down from the north want to convoy up?

looks at craig :);)

;) i was going to text you Rich.

Might have to count me out of the convoy. I think we are going to get a hotel down there on Saturday night, not 100% but ill let you know. Might be able to meet up Sunday morning depending where we stop?