Dicky

Gaydon 16th August 2009

Right as I am having a sort out lets see who wants to attend this show :P

I have not been before but have heard it is one of the best in the UK, so lets see if we can get ourselves a Club Stand down there :D

I have no idea what numbers we will be allowed but as a starter lets see who can come and we can sort it out later ;)

You know how it works :-

1.dicky

1. dicky

2. Dave

3. Marty

4. Si

5. Tim

6. Lee

7.KeithS

8. Strangley Brown ( leave app pending)

9. Jags (I'm preliminarly there!)

10. Michael

11. Adam

I heard that quite alot of people are going to be going down the night before and staying in a local hotel £40 a night or something. Anyone fancy this or shall we just head up on the Sunday?

I heard that quite alot of people are going to be going down the night before and staying in a local hotel £40 a night or something. Anyone fancy this or shall we just head up on the Sunday?

Im working saturday night so won't go up till sunday morning!

dicky if we give it to Monday next week to see how many more people sign up, then i can sort out the stand size! :lol:

Come on guys and girls we need a few more to get a club stand it is suppose to be one of the biggest BMW shows of the year, so lets show what the Zone has to offer :(

We have had 50 cars at a meets before, so who is up for this or is everyone on holiday around that time?

I think we need about 20 cars to get a club stand and don't forget we can go on the track to :D

Come on folks!! :D

This is a really good show, as dicky said you also get to go on the Aston Martin test track (£5).

Have spoken to the show organisers they say we can have a Club stand with 15 cars on!

I have to purchase the show tickets in advance so if we can get 15 cars on the stand they will be £7 bargin! Show tickets on the day are £10 but

you won't get on the club stand!

I will then ask people that confirm they will be attending to send me a cheque for £7 with a S.A.E so i can send your ticket and stand pass!

NB If you confirm you would like a place you have to be aware that you will need to be parked up on the stand by 10am on the day!

Myself and hopefully dicky will be there to arrange the parking!

So get your name on the list asap :D

1. dicky

2. Dave

3. Marty

4. Si

5. Tim

6. Lee

7.KeithS

8. Strangley Brown ( leave app pending)

9. Jags (I'm preliminarly there!)

10. Michael

11. Adam