Dicky

Gaydon 16th August 2009

GOOD morning campers B)

well its 5:15am just getting ready to set off for the 2 hour drive down cya all soon :(

Most of you will already be there, I just got up, will be washing the car around 9 and leaving abut 1030 to come a say hello and pick up my Santa Pod pass

Not sure but just got back.

It was a great day with plenty of nice cars and loads of trade stands and the sun was shining which is always a bonus.

Some really nice motors there and also some pretty crummy ones including the transformer car which was at bimmerflex.

A good turn out from the forum though, im sure we may have a few new members logging on over the next few days. Good to see a few new faces that i havent met before.

Oh and Tim, hope you managed to get your keys out your boot mate, without too much trouble! At least your not the first to do it and im sure you wont be the last!

Got back a little while ago, great day for a car show. Better than last year! Nice to chat to you all and thanks to Michael and George who helped fit my newly aquired carbon fibre style bonnet and boot badges!. Uploading some of the pics to my photobucket account. Should be able to post it on here shortly.

Oh and Tim, hope you managed to get your keys out your boot mate, without too much trouble! At least your not the first to do it and im sure you wont be the last!

not anther one ........ im sooo tyred after all that tyre kicking...

Been home about 20 mins just enjoying a cold beer :(

Great day again all the Zone cars were looking their best! :)

As Si said good to see the old faces and meet a few new ones! :punk:

Look forward to seeing the pics!

Bring on the Pod next month!

Tim don't forget too bring your spare keys! B)

Glad the nice man from the RAC sorted you out so quickly! How'd he get in?

yeh cracking meet boys, always good to see everyone and meet some new faces aswel.

bring on the pod!!

and god tim what muppet would lock his keys in his boot?!? :(B)

Got back bout an hour ago, was good to see you all and your cars looked great. Was also some stunning cars there. So glad the weather held out, cheers dicky for connecting the ipod!! Will post pics later, I computer allows!!

Blinding show boys and girls good to see some old faces and some new B)

The Pod is going to be crazy this year :)

Tim glad you got sorted pretty quickly to ;)

Spot on day, great weather and a good selection of cars, good to meet up with everyone and put some faces to names.

Tim don't forget too bring your spare keys! :)

Glad the nice man from the RAC sorted you out so quickly! How'd he get in?

Same as he was doing for the other chap. Airbag in the boot, pump it up to expose the wiring loom.(technical bit not too sure on but someone will correct me) Think he sent a charge into the loom and released the locking system. Must say I was really impressed with the response time and service from the RAC

wot a great day.. so great to meet ya all, despite the constant ribbing about the tow bar ... cough cough cough.

but had a great day loads of fun. the ride in the E92 M3 was mind blowing.

cant wait for the pod now..

Blimey tim you were sorted in no time then! I was expecting a post about 10pm saying you had just got in,lol

Nice to meet you all again, good show of cars today,see you all at santa pod steve